Five Roads Caravan Park
We are planning on fully opening from the 15th of July subject to any changes though limited availability for caravans and motorhomes using their own facilities may be available earlier.
Adults only, with our concerns over the ability of some parents/guardians to manage social distancing and hygiene of their children and the announcement on the 2nd July that under 12’s no longer need to social distance we have taken the difficult decision not to take children on site for the time being, the existing 4 bookings we have will be honoured.
With the current government guidance regarding coronavirus in mind the following requirements must be adhered to at all times whilst at Five Roads Caravan Park for the benefit of yourselves, other visitors, the site staff and wider community.
Please make sure you have familiarised yourselves with our general rules available under the site rules tab?
· If you or any of your party have symptoms prior to arriving please do not travel to Five Roads Caravan Park, follow government guidance on isolating etc.
· If you or any of your party become symptomatic whilst here inform us immediately on 01828 632255, if no answer leave a message with your name and number and make sure we confirm receipt? Do not use any of the site facilities without discussing with the site staff and if you are able pack and return to your primary residence without interaction with anyone on site directly and follow government guidance regarding isolating etc.
· Maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times outside of your party.
· Hand sanitisers are provided at various locations please use or preferably use your own?
· On arrival please go to the office and press the bell and wait, 1 person only please? We will ask you to stand outside whilst we book you in etc.
· Please use your own facilities as much as possible, if you must use the site facilities you must follow guidance notices on the various facilities.
· There will be no laundry facility available other than for resident users. Arrangements will be made for a weekly wash time slot with appropriate cleaning for those staying more than a week.
· The outdoor dishwash only will be available but must only be used by one person at a time.
· The information room will be open but only 1 person in the room at a time. Please only pick up any leaflets you wish to take with you any you don’t please place in the recycling bin. Books etc. if you pick up a book etc. and don’t wish to take please place in the box provided which will be isolated for 72 hours. Do not remove books etc. from said box.
· All members of your party must remain within your allocated pitch at all times unless accessing facilities, water point, waste, going for a walk or within government guidelines meeting with another camper/s on their pitch.
· When moving around the site only walk around the roadways, do not cut across the grass or other pitches occupied or not. The only exception is to access the water and waste point where 2 pitches have been closed to maintain social distancing.
· When using the water and waste facilities, only 1 person to use these at any time and given these are easily visible around the site wait until the relevant point is empty. If you do find yourself queuing make sure to maintain the 2 metre social distance.
· The children’s play area is currently closed for children so do not use.
· Dog exercising, for the time being the children’s play area can be used for this but dogs must be under control at all times and cleaned up after. As always, maintain the 2 metre social distancing and be mindful if there are already people in this area, 1 person per dog please?
· We will be running a number of extra cleans on the facilities block with full cleans at 10.30 am and 3pm, please make sure you are not in the toilet block at these times, this is important. We will also be doing periodic mini cleans throughout the day, if the yellow sign is outside any of the facility block doors do not enter. Again, wherever possible use your own facilities.
· Gents toilets, only 1 urinal, 1 toilet cubical, 2 sinks and the 2 showers can be used simultaneously, if all are in use wait outside at least 2 metres from the door until someone leaves. If this doesn’t free up the required facility return outside and wait again. You must respect any signage in the facilities block at all times, specifically any indicating a facility is closed.
· Ladies toilets, 2 toilet cubicles, 2 sinks and 1 shower (small one closed due to birds nesting in the extractor fan vent!) can be used simultaneously, if all are in use wait outside at least 2 metres from the door until someone leaves. If this doesn’t free up the required facility return outside and wait again. You must respect any signage in the facilities block at all times, specifically any indicating a facility is closed.
· Hairdryers must not be used in either the Ladies or Gents toilets.
· No gatherings exceeding or outside of government guidelines.
· If we become aware bookings have been made individually but are actually part of a group gathering outside government guidelines all will be required to leave site immediately.
· Absolutely no visitors on site at any time.
· Failure to observe the above or any notices displayed around the site will result in you be required to leave site immediately.
· There will be no refunds where any party or parties are required to leave the site for any infraction of the above.
Please note the above is subject to change at any time if the relevant advices change.
Thank You, Simon & Sarah.